Purchasing Your Home
Any major purchase requires research, careful analysis, consideration, and thought. Home buying isn’t any different! Determining the right location, the number of bedrooms or bathrooms needed, and outdoor space are the easier things. However, there are many other factors to think about in your home search. From your initial search to the moment you get the keys to your new home, I will be there, guiding you through the process. I even have connections with several different mortgage brokers that can get you the best rates.
As an area expert, I can help educate you on the different neighborhoods, schools, and other local community amenities that suit your lifestyle.
Home Buying Can Be Easy
As your buying agent, I can help streamline the process of buying a home and make it easier for you. I’ve aligned myself with the top professionals in the industry, and once an offer has been accepted, I will personally help facilitate the process to close on the home. By working closely with mortgage brokers, title and escrow firms and home inspectors I will provide you with the best service possible!
What I offer
- Connections with multiple mortgage brokers.
- Full research of the area that you are wanting to purchase in. Haven’t narrowed it down to one area? No problem, I will help with future outlook, neighbourhoods, zoning, schooling, shopping, transit, etc.
- Excellent negotiation skills, to get you the best price and the best terms.
- Thorough advise throughout the buying process, along with 3rd party connections with real estate lawyers, home inspectors, contractors etc.
- I am also a proud supporter of the Children’s Miracle Network and donate a portion of my income, for each transaction.
Curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood? You can create a custom market report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood!
Considering selling or refinancing your home? Contact me now for more information!